Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Numero 14

Portraits.
Portrait photography is probably one of my favorite styles of of photography out there today.
I like to keep my eyes out there for new book releases from old or new photographers to you know, always have "one foot in the door".  I also almost always look at a lot of online contests to see the raw talent out there. It always brings a nice breath of fresh air into the photography world.


Today since, well I'm a bit under the weather, I decided to just sit and relax with Napoleon and take a look at what's going on out there.
There are certain photographers that I follow because I admire their work. One of them was holding some type of portrait contest and so, now I'm sharing the ones that spoke out to me...
Although... I'm a little biased because although I do appreciate all portrait photography, there's ones that I'm always drawn to, a specific style and color.
Anyhoots. Some I'm sure are photoshopped, but what's not these days?  But IN my eyes. These photos are beautiful regardless:


This first one I found stumbled upon...photographer unknown:







The rest are from a photo contest:



Contestant Finalist:Monika Buglowski


 Finalist: Asanka-Brendon



Finalist: Alessandra Fiorini


Finalist: Jenna Holmes


Finalist: Kristin Hayes

Finalist: Lan Lamoste


Finalist: Rikki D. Dy-Liacco


Finalist: Brittany Mirabal


Finalist: Chantel Concei


Finalist: Christina Lynch Straw


Finalist: Donna Todd



No comments:

Post a Comment