Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8!

Wow.
8 days. 8 Straight blogs.


Charms and Jewels
(Behind the Curtain #1).


Napoleon and I walked up to Union Square (which really is never a good idea to begin with) because I was feeling the urge to window shop at one of my favorite stores.


Lately!
I've been on this jewelry craze. I don't really just buy jewelry because it's pretty and what not, I actually buy, collect and it takes me FOREVER to decide on which ones I want to buy. (I mean hello, that's a lot of money being forked over.)
So I haven't bought jewelry in over 2 years. NOT ONCE PIECE! I can't believe it, not even my friends can believe it.
Jewelry is one of my "things", I suppose if I were to find a root somewhere it'd be from my Grandma (Mommyla) who's always been into it, taught me and has given some of my favorite pieces to this day. Not a lot of people know about it and I rarely ask for it as a present from my family unless I'm super specific, I mean I'm rather picky.


Anyhoots.
Last night the lady was talking about her charms. So before Napoleon and I headed out, I took out my charm bracelet. I started it when I was 16. There's so much stuff on it, and there's so much more that needs to go on it. I used to get at least 3 charms a year for it..till of course 2 years ago.
Charm bracelets, I think, is something every lady should have. It's like a little physical journey of your life, who you are and what you've been through.
Charms are after-all charming. :) 
Maybe a day soon enough will allow me to get back to my charm bracelet....
Digging through my charms and jewels is what prompted my need to walk Napoleon over to ABC.


Ahh!
I don't even know where to begin.
So many effin' goodies I want. I can't choose. And I HAVE to choose. I'm on a tight budget.
So as Napoleon was getting ooooohssss, ahhhhs, awwwwws, gahhhhs,  I was oogling and ahhing over the jewelry in front of me.
I love that store. It's a floor of independent jewelers, meaning...it has TONS of one of kind of pieces eep!


Okay I haven't decided and there's really no, none, 0, zip, point to this blog, only to just purely talk about the material things I'm lusting over right now.
So I decided to show pics!


(they are really more than this! ) womp womp






No comments:

Post a Comment