Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Numero Uno

Okay. I'm gong to try to make a very strong commitment. 365 days. 365 blog entries. Just like in the movie "Julie and Julia". Although, she was cooking in it. And well that was a brilliant idea, I don't have time nor resources to cook then write about it for a whole year!


So I need an angle (so my professor says). I suppose I just can't write, write and expect that to be enough. SO angle. Okay. Every night the pooch and I go for a min 30 minute walk. During that walk we usually encounter the craziest things, people, thoughts, etc. So with this blog. I will write each night's SINGULAR thought/action/photo/food, whatever it may be. I mean c'mon Napoleon and I are crazy :).  And that's hard. To really narrow down MY thoughts and choose one to write about it! A lot goes on in my noggin! Also, I know this is a project, but I want to make the best of it. I have a tumblr in which I share my photos with, I'm constantly surrounded with the entertainment and fashion world so that's the last thing I want to do write about. And although my "angle" may not be the greatest.  But at the end of the day,week and year, I can look back and see where I was. My blog, my self growth. 

That being said. I don't know how interesting I can make this first one. I suppose since the first one needs to be introduction.  So Here it goes:




I am a Bookworm. I take Photographs. I get Photographed. I have a Free Spirit. One that runs like a Wild Horse. One that shares the belief of  a Hippie, that of Peace and Love. A spirit that's delicate and strong like that of a Butterfly's. A spirit like that of a Wild Daisy, constantly growing everywhere and anywhere. A spirit that believes in a God that provides beautiful Earth with Angels. A spirit that believes Family is first and Friends become Family. And lastly, a spirit that is constantly Dreaming,Believing, Hoping and finding Happiness Everyday. 


And of course Napoleon!
He is strong but mighty. Has the cutest little eyes and nose. He knows how to be there for me. He's never picky or TOO noisy. He plays when it's time and it sleeps when it's time. He runs like a little bullet, ears back and all. He's the sweetest thing. He's loyal and funny. He's basically the coolest thing on earth. And he's constantly by my side.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment