Saturday, September 4, 2010

Number 4

Napoleon.


A blog already dedicated to my puppy.
Napoleon is more than my dog, he really is a big part of my heart.
As we walked tonight, I was exhausted and wanted to sleep, but I knew THAT this is the least I can do for Napoleon...he has come to expect a walk when I return home and only rightfully so.
And so I thought...I thought about what goes on in his little noggin, what he did all day when I was gone and how he's always happy to see me.
I am sure there are other cool dogs out there. But really Napoleon is it for me. He sleeps when I sleep, he's up when I'm up, he's understanding, not picky about his food, he cuddles yet he's independent.


I think about about the year and a half of hell I went through and Napoleon was there. He was probably the only one who got it, and faithful and loyal as he is, never ever left my side, even if it meant holding his potty break longer.


I think about the city. How the city has changed so much in my eyes since I've moved out here (More on this perhaps on another blog in the future). How this city will feel incomplete without Napoleon walking in it.


I could literally go on and on. But truth be told, I'm exhausted and I'm ready to watch to GTL :). Such trashy tv, but hey it clears my brain for that whole hour! hehe. And for the first time in a while, walking tonight, enjoying the last few summer nights, my thoughts were, well not there. It was the first time in a long time that, I can actually say, "I was just kind of in the moment"...just  walking my love, being happy and loving it".


Ps.  Happy Birthday Harukie! :) I loves you 

No comments:

Post a Comment