Friday, September 10, 2010

10

Double Digits!!
whooooooopie
Seriously. excited.

Fashion's Night Out 
http://www.fashionsnightout.com/


Last year, when things were bad everywhere, the great Anna Wintour devised a plan.
To initiate shopping for everyone. Lots of stores and boutiques joined in, offered incentives to shoppers such as "20% off this or 50% off that" along with lots of free booze, entertainment and and food.


This year was a bigger and better turn out than last. There were more store participants and more incentives. 
It's a good night for the fashion and the fashion advertising world. 
It's a fun night.
My night included
Champagne
Appetizers
Phillip Lim
Sarah Silverman
MAC
Pizza
Champagne 
Ice-cream
Urban Outfitters
Food Trucks 
Friends and laughter. 


Fashion is more than clothes and I know that's a hard concept to grasp and hard to explain to those who don't really care.
But tonight was wonderful. It's everything I love to do x10, I'm pleased to see that this would be my future soon! And I'm pretty sure the AIDS foundation got a wonderful sum to help them out! :)


oh. 
Napoleon had a very short walk this evening.
He's barking as I type. He wants to playyy!






No comments:

Post a Comment